Rooting your Android device may increase its functionality and performance, plus you can do a lot more with the daily apps you use, you can tweak them in any way you want. Therefore we are providing you a complete tutorial to root your Honor 9.
To root your Honor 9 you can first go here to install TWRP recovery on Honor 9 because you will need a custom recovery to do that. Afterward continue to the article below, its just a few steps and will take hardly 10 minutes.
- First of all, your Honor 9 should carry a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Take precautions to charge your device enough before starting the installation.
- And take a backup, just in case.
Files required to Root Honor 9
Root Honor 9 Using Supersu
1) Firstly, you need to download the SuperSu from above.
2) Save the downloaded file in your Honor 9.
3) Now, flash the zip, we need to boot into recovery mode by pressing ‘Volume Up + Power‘ buttons together.
4) Once you boot into TWRP recovery, click Install button, browse and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to Root Honor 9.
5) Swipe right and install SuperSu on your device.
Let the process bar fill up and it’s done. Now your Honor 9 has been successfully rooted. Send us your quarries and feedback in the comment section. Thank you for reading till the end!!