Oneplus 3 is now going to receive Oxygen OS 3.2 update in its. It clearly shows that its time to turn out to the oneplus 3. Oneplus (All Model) might be getting this update in next 48 hours.
Hopefully this update solve the complains from the user of oneplus 3 regarding its struggle for keep the apps open in background despite of its 6 GB RAM. With sRGS mode the issues regarding display calibration will be solved. The update might fixes all the bugs and make the device for day to day use.
Other features about this update are as follow:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
Oneplus 3 was launched in the market with big expectations. Especially for its AMOLED tech and massive 6 GB RAM. Despite of this two new features the oneplus 3 lack in performance. With compare to Samsung Galxy S7 edge the oneplus 3 has bigger RAM but despite of this oneplus 3 lost the face-off against S7 edge in its performance.
According to a post from the XDA Developers forum, users can tap into the full potential of the handset’s massive memory until the OTA(over the air) update arrives.