As you may have noticed, the Apple’s latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaking tool can only be used with the help of a computer. However, now there is a way to use iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaker via iOS 9.2 and without having to use a PC.
As a measure against jaibreaking, Apple has been steadily blocking it by revoking a certain license that enables users to install it.
The thing is that you can try the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaker without a computer but you may get an error saying ‘Unable to download app’ so you’ll probably go back to jaibreaking your Apple smartphone with the help of a PC.
Now, since it doesn’t hurt to try, you can easily use the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaker without a computer and if all goes well, everything will be over in approximately three minutes. Moreover, you can do it regardless of you having a Wi-Fi connection or not.
- First of all, in order to use iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaker, you’ll have to update your device to iOS 9.3.3.
- After that, you’ll have to turn off the device’s passcode and then you have to disable the ‘Find My iPhone’ option. You then open Safari and go to the official website of the jailbreaking tools developers – Pangu.
- Now, you will have to tap the install option that will appear in the middle of the screen along with the pop up that asks you to install TTJailbreak. The iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaker will then download on your device.
- After the download is over you’ll have to go to Settings >> Device Management >> Trust the developer.
- Now, you’ll have to go back to the Home Screen and tap on the Pangu icon app. As soon as it opens you’ll have to allow notifications. This last part is very important and essential for the app to work.
- Finally, unlock the iPhone and you will notice that you can use Cydia apps.
Another important issue regarding the use of the jailbreak app is that you’ll have to use it every time you restart you Apple device. Of course, once you’re done, you should turn on your passcode and ‘Find My iPhone’ option.