If you want to give your Huawei P9 Lite a whole new look and feel, we have some good news for you. The Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware, based on the latest EMUI 4.1 OS is now available for download, bring a whole set of new features. After installing it, you will enjoy new changes in the Gallery, contacts, apps and finally, the settings menu.
Details about the Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware –
If you’re interested in flashing the stock ROM on your Huawei P9 Lite or simply want to update the VNS L31 model to the latest firmware, we’ve put together and short and concise guide on how to do it. But first, here are all the details about the new firmware:
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.1
- Firmware – B130
- Build Number – VNS-L31C432B130
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.62 GB
- The Huawei P9 Lite stock firmware works just for the VNS-L31 model. Don’t use it for another variant of the device.
- The phone needs to use stock firmware and have stock recovery.
- The process will completely erase the data on your phone, so it’s recommended to perform a full backup before starting.
- Your phone needs to have at least 50% battery before starting, but our advice is to have it fully charged, in order to avoid a potential shut down due to low battery.
Download Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware Here – Link
Follow Installation Guide –
Step 1: Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM from above link for your phone and extract it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder in the root of the SD card and place the update.app in that specific folder.
Step 3: Head over to Settings > Update and press the menu button, then select Local Update.
Step 4: Your phone will show the update.app file. Tap on it and the installation process will start.
And that’s it, you’re done!
If you have followed all the steps correctly, you have successfully installed the Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware. Once again, this is not a process for beginners, so if you don’t feel comfortable with doing it all by yourself, as somebody with experience to assist you.