On the off chance that you have a rooted Android and you haven’t installed Xposed Framework on your phone then you are feeling the loss of an opportunity to use mods and features on your phone.
In spite of the fact that Xposed Framework is formally accessible for Android Lolipop and Marshmallow however it’s not officially accessible for Android Nougat yet. Be that as it may, we have figured out how to flash Xposed Framework on Android Nougat which you can find here.
This won’t work for every one of the Android out there but rather in the event that you are sufficiently fortunate then it should work for you.
Before you continue, make a backup of all the important documents and information. You ought to likewise go down your ROM utilizing TWRP recovery just on the off chance that it stuck in the boot loop.
Download Xposed Framework For Nougat
Download PurifyOS Team version – Link temporary removed
- Xposed SDK25 ARM64 – Download
- Xposed SDK25 ARM – Download
- Xposed SDK25 X86 – Download
Download BlackSoulxxx version
This version of Xposed also works for arm/arm64/x86 and Magisk. Download Xposed v87 from below.
- This application needs a Rooted Android Device with TWRP or Magisk pre-installed.
- For more secure side take an entire backup from TWRP recovery.
- The devices with Samsung stock ROMs may confront the bootloop issue.
- The Nougat Xposed variant is still in early stage and numerous modules not working legitimately.
Install Xposed Framework on Nougat
- To begin with, ensure you have turned on ‘Unknown Sources‘ option for installation. You can check it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- There are three unique versions of Xposed framework accessible for various sorts of CPU’s. To check your CPU architecture install the application called ‘Hardware Info‘ from play store, open it and tap on the processor. It will demonstrate to you which kind of processor your Android have.
- Download the appropriate Xposed framework v88 zip and Xposed installer for your phone and copy it to your sd card.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP Recovery, click “install” and select the compressed zip you downloaded from above.
- Swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your phone. At first boot, it will take some time so be persistent.
- And that will be all!
So this is the guide of how to Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat. Install the application and use all the Modules you want. In the event that you have any uncertainty, ask me by commenting below.