Hello folks, How are you all today? For our readers today we are coming up with an easy to do tutorial about how to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 2. but remember that you can use this same method to install TWRP on any Android device, you just need to replace the TWRP file for the appropriate device, thus feel free to follow regardless of the device model.
After you have unlocked the bootloader, kindly download all the required files given below and continue to our guide on how to install TWRP on Mi Max 2 below.
Download Required Files
ADB and Fastboot Drivers – Download
Install TWRP on Mi Max 2
1) First, you need to enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from the developer options in the main settings app. If you do not see any Developer Options, go to About Phone and tap the build number 7 times.
2) After that go to the ADB folder and press “Shift + Left mouse click” and select “Open Command Window here”.
3) Now, connect your Mi Max 2 with a computer and reboot the device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + power keys or by writing this command given below in the command window.
adb reboot bootloader
4) As you are in Fastboot mode, check your device’s connection with the use of this command. If you do not see your device, you need to install USB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 first.
5) Now, type the below command to install the TWRP recovery on Mi Max 2.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) That is all to be done! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Mi Max 2, disconnect your phone and reboot!