For proud users of Honor 9, we are back with a simple to do instructional tutorial about how to install TWRP recovery on Honor 9. In any case, remember that you can utilize this same method to install TWRP on any Android device, you simply need to swap the TWRP zip for the suitable phone.
To install the TWRP Recovery on Honor 9, you initially require an unlocked bootloader. In the event that you don’t have an unlocked bootloader click here to unlock the bootloader of Honor 9.
After you have unlocked the bootloader, compassionately download all the required files given in the download section and proceed to our guide on the best way to install TWRP on Honor 9 below.
Download Required Files
ADB and Fastboot Drivers – Download
Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 9
1) First, you have to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging from the developer options in the primary settings application.
2) After that go to the ADB folder and press “Shift + Left mouse click” and select “Open Command Window here“.
3) Now, link your Honor 9 with a computer and reboot the device into fastboot mode by squeezing and holding “Volume Down + power keys” or by entering this command.
adb reboot bootloader
4) As you are in the Fastboot mode, check your device connectivity with this command. On the off chance that you don’t see your device, you need to install USB drivers for your Honor 9 first.
5) Type this last command to install the TWRP recovery on Honor 9.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That is all to be finished! You have now installed TWRP recovery on Honor 9. Reboot and enjoy! Have a nice day!