Resurrection Remix is one of the best custom ROM available for Android devices and thanks to surdu_petru now Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 Beta is available for Honor 9. The said update is available for STF-AL00/AL10/AL20/L09/L14/L19/L39 and TL10 variants. Therefore we here bring all of our readers the guide and files needed to install Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 on Honor 9.
There are many features to enjoy like Substratum Theme Engine, PA-exclusive Color Engine, PIE Controls system, Three-Finger Swipe Screen-shot, and many more, which are mentioned below. Scroll down a bit to download Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 for Honor 9.
Download Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 ROM For Honor 9
Vendor.zip for Honor 9 – Download
Gapps For Honor 9 – Download
- Make a full backup to protect your data.
- Charge your device enough to complete the flashing.
- Follow every step correctly and do not skip any.
- DO NOT flash this update on any other device rather than Honor 9.
Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 ROM on Honor 9
- Right off the bat, download the Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 ROM for Honor 9 and the Gapps package from above.
- Shutdown your phone and reboot into TWRP recovery by using volume down and power keys together.
- Go to Wipe menu from the primary screen and swipe to wipe.
- In the event that you are right now utilizing EMUI 5 than you need to flash the Vendor zip. If not then you can skip to step 7.
- Move the Vendor zip on your SD Card and apply the command said beneath in TWRP terminal or ADB shell to flash the document.
dd if=/external_sd/vendor.img of=/dev/piece/bootdevice/by-name/trader
6 Backpedal to the main screen and tap on the Install tab.
7. Select the downloaded Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 update for Honor 9 and the Gapps for installation.
8. Swipe suitable to authenticate installation and sit tight for it to wrap up.
9. Presently again wipe cache by swiping right and reboot your Honor 9.
What’s more, it’s altogether done!