Huawei’s P9 has won hearts of users with the rocket performance and stability and not only that but the developer community is constantly working to make your android experience better on the P9 Lite. Recently we posted Lineage OS 14.1 Nightly ROM and today we are presenting Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P9 Lite. The ROM is available to flash via a custom recovery if you are migrating from other ROM. The Download for Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P9 Lite is given in the download section below.
The Paranoid Android comes with the interesting and useful set of features. It is based on Android Nougat and has extended features like PIE Controls system, Footej camera, PA-exclusive Color Engine, Substratum Theme Engine, and Three-Finger Swipe Screenshot. And not only that but the Kernel is also updated to v3.10.107 for faster and smoother experience. You can install the Paranoid Android 7.2.2 on Huawei P9 Lite using the below tutorial. Make sure to check that out.
Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite
Vendor.zip for Huawei P9 Lite – Download (For Flashing over EMUI 5.0 version)
Gapps For Huawei P9 Lite – Download
- Make sure you are running a custom recovery like TWRP, phils, etc.
- Backup your data before starting the installation.
- Ensure that you have charged your Huawei P9 Lite to at least 50 percent battery power.
- Keep in mind that the nougat update presented here is for Huawei P9 Lite only.
- Follow the steps mentioned below and that will be it!
Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 on Huawei P9 Lite
- Firstly, download the Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P9 Lite alongside the Gapps bundle from above.
- Shutdown your phone and reboot into TWRP recovery by utilizing volume down and power keys together.
- Go to Wipe menu from the main screen and swipe right to wipe.
- If you are currently using EMUI 5 than you have to flash the vendor zip. If not then you can skip to step 7.
- Extract the Vendor zip on your SD Card and apply the command mentioned below in TWRP terminal or ADB shell to flash the file.
dd if=/external_sd/vendor.img of=/dev/piece/bootdevice/by-name/merchant
- Go back to the main screen and tap on the Install tab.
- Select the downloaded Paranoid Android 7.2.2 update for Huawei P9 Lite and the Gapps for installation.
- Swipe appropriate to attest installation and sit tight for it to wrap up.
- Now again wipe cache by swiping right and reboot your Huawei P9 Lite.
- And it’s all done!