Paranoid Android is one of the best custom ROM available for Android devices and thanks to surdu_petru now Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Beta is available for Huawei P8 Lite. The said beta is available for both the dual-SIM and single-SIM variants of Huawei P8 Lite which includes ALICE-L02, L21 & L23 models. Therefore we here bring all of our readers the guide and files needed to install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Beta on Huawei P8 Lite.
As this one is a beta build there are some minor bugs, the video rendering and playback is not working properly. But hopefully, there will be an incremental update soon to wipe out these bugs. Apart from that, there are many features to enjoy like Substratum Theme Engine, PA-exclusive Color Engine, PIE Controls system, Three-Finger Swipe Screenshot, etc. Scroll down a bit to download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Beta for Huawei P8 Lite.
Not Working Functions
- HWC disabled
- Use XPlayer for rendering all your video without issues!
- Disable Wi-Fi/BT scanning On Settings->Location to fix: deep-sleep!
- Use Footej Camera – to record video ( working also for 1080p )
- Enable Look screen “On Call Proximity” – to prevent accidental touch while in call!
Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite
Modded EMUI 4.1 for Huawei P8 Lite B895 – Download
Gapps For Huawei P8 Lite – Download
- The Paranoid Android 7.2.2 is a custom ROM, therefore, you need to be on a custom recovery to install that.
- The ROM presented is only made for Huawei P8 Lite thus will not work on other devices.
- Do not forget to take a nandroid backup.
- Charge your Huawei P8 Lite to at least 50% to finish the flashing procedure.
- Follow steps correctly and things will go real smooth.
Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the Paranoid ROM for Huawei P8 Lite and Google Gapps from above, then save it on your device’s internal storage.
- Then after boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, make a Nandroid backup of your important data for a more secure side, in the event that anything turns out badly.
- Presently do a Factory Reset by navigating to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, Data, and System and swipe to affirm it.
- Afterward, go to Install and find the Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM file you downloaded and swipe to Install the ROM.
- After the procedure finishes, Flash the GApps for Huawei P8 Lite.
- Again wipe cache and Dalvik cache and Reboot your Huawei P8 Lite.
- On the off chance that you are confronting the bootloop issue or some other issues installing the ROM, at that point Download EMUI 4.1 for Huawei P8 Lite B895 and flash it by means of TWRP recovery and afterward rehash this procedure.