OnePlus has just released a new update for all the 3T users, bringing new features and system improvements. We’re talking about the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T, available over the air if you’re currently using a previous Open Beta build. All users will soon reach an official notification, allowing them to download and install the update.
On the other side, you can also install OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T manually, by simply following a short, but detailed, guide, available below. This will allow you to enjoy the features and see how your phone’s overall performance will be improved!
New Features & Improvements
Here you can find a list with all the improvements Open Beta 7 brings to your phone:
- The bug report app is now enabled
- Fixes duplicate contacts after upgrading the software
- Fixes the contacts search function bug
- Fixes the issues stopping the alarm clock from ringing sometimes
- Fixes certain app crashes
- Fixes the display issues caused by Dark and Light themes
- Optimizes power consumption
- Fixes general bugs
Please consider the following details, in order to avoid any issues during the actual installation process or even damaging your phone:
- This method is just for the OnePlus 3T. Don’t try it on other phones, because it doesn’t work at all.
- The update won’t erase any of your data, but it’s highly recommended to take a full backup before starting and just then proceed.
- The battery level must be around 50-60%. Make sure you check it before starting, so you can be able to avoid an eventual shutdown, in the middle of the process.
- Please follow all the steps below correctly, without skipping anything.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 7 For OnePlus 3T
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3T
We have already listed the installation guide for OnePlus 3, so you can just follow the same installation procedure for the OnePlus 3T, in given below article.
Note – Once you downloaded the ROM from above , then you can directly continue the installation steps 1 to 11 from below guide.