The Chinese Manufacturer OnePlus has pleased its users with quality build and blazing performance from their flagship killer OnePlus 5. Recently they have released updates for this device and yet again the OxygenOS 4.5.7 update has been released for OnePlus 5. Therefore if you are one of the proud owners of OnePlus 5 go ahead and install OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5.
The said OxygenOS 4.5.7 update removes previous bugs like occasional sound leaks in the speakers, camera shutter sound issues, missing audio channel while recording a video, etc. Apart from that, the new OxygenOS update brings performance enhancements for Wi-Fi and battery.
As usual, the update is being rolled out via OTA, and if you have not received update notification, worry not. We have provided the download links for both the OTA update and Full ROM, therefore, scroll down and download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 and read the guide below to install the latest update on OnePlus 5.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 For OnePlus 5
- Start with taking a backup of your important data, just in case if anything goes wrong.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before starting the update process.
- Keep in your mind that this OxygenOS 4.5.7 update is only for OnePlus 5 and therefore, do not try to install it on other models.
- Follow each and every step correctly and the update will go smoothly.
Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5
For Non-Root Users
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA for OnePlus 5 from above and save it on your phone.
- After that go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA update file you just downloaded.
- Select update now when the device prompts.
- As you do that your phone will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OxygenOS 4.5.7 update.
- The installer will reboot your OnePlus 5 when the flashing finishes.
- What’s more, that will be all!
For Rooted Users
- To begin with, unlock your OnePlus 5 bootloader and flash TWRP 3.1.1 on your phone.
- Reboot your OnePlus 5 into Recovery mode and make a Nandroid backup of your information for the more secure side, in case anything turns out seriously.
- Afterward, wipe your records by Going to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm the wipe.
- Go to Install tab and select the OxygenOS 4.5.7 update or the full ROM and swipe to flash the ROM records.
- Optionally Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU 2.82 again to keep up the root.
- Wipe Dalvik and cache yet again.
- Done! Reboot your Oneplus 5 and enjoy the update.