OnePlus has fired off OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5, which fixes reboot issue caused by dialing 911 crisis number on certain OnePlus 5 smartphone. As of late, numerous clients were complaining about the reboot issue when attempting to call 911 crisis number on OnePlus 5. When calling this number, the phone used to reboot itself.
Not surprisingly, the OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA update conveys in stages, so it will take few days to get it on every one of the OnePlus 5 units. On the off chance that you have not gotten the OTA notification of OxygenOS 4.5.6 update on your OnePlus 5, simply check it by navigating to Setting > About phone section. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you have not gotten any update warnings then you can update your OnePlus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 by using our installation guide below.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5
- OxygenOS 4.5.5 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.4 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.3 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.2 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 To OxygenOS 4.5.6 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.5 Full ROM – Download
- The OxygenOS 4.5.6 update is just for the OnePlus 5 only.
- Take after the means accurately else you may brick your OnePlus.
- It won’t eradicate your information, yet, we encourage you to take a total backup of your phone and after that continue.
- Guarantee that your phone has no less than 50-60% charged to keep the incidental shut down in the middle of the procedure.
Install OxygenOS 4.5.6 on OnePlus 5
For Non-Root OnePlus 5 Users
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA for OnePlus 5 from above and save it on your device.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA update file you just downloaded.
- Select upgrade now when the framework prompts.
- Now your OnePlus will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OxygenOS 4.5.6 update.
- The installer will reboot your OnePlus 5 as soon as the flashing completes.
- And that will be all!
For Rooted OnePlus 5 Users
- First, Open your OnePlus 5 bootloader and flash TWRP 3.1.1 on your device.
- Reboot your OnePlus 5 into Recovery mode and make a Nandroid backup of your data for the more secure side, on the off chance that anything turns out badly.
- Now wipe your records by Going to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to affirm it.
- Now, Go to Install tab and find the OxygenOS 4.5.6 update or the full ROM and swipe to flash the ROM records.
- Now Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU 2.82 again to keep up the root.
- Wipe Dalvik and cache once more.
- Done! Reboot your Oneplus 5 and enjoy the fix.
If you face any type of problem during the installation procedure, kindly contact us without any hesitation.