OnePlus is one of the few companies which provide super fast updates to its devices. Well, we are saying this because the company has rolled out OxygenOS 4.5.11 for OnePlus 5 just a few days ago and now it has started rolling out the OxygenOS 4.5.12 for OnePlus 5. Nowadays, when we have companies who just ignore to provide updates, OnePlus is setting an example for them.
Now, this OxygenOS 4.5.12 brings a lot of change and bug fixes to the previous version 4.5.11. Another thing to notice here is, this OxygenOS 4.5.12 is an official update, hence your device will receive via OTA but you must keep in mind that this process is completely depended on your region. So, it may take few days or weeks to reach your device via OTA.
Now, if you simply cant want to update your OnePlus 5, you are at right place. We have here come up with all the files with detailed steps to install the update manually on OnePlus 5. Just follow each and every step very carefully.
OxygenOS 4.5.12 New features:
- Fixed the missing icon of Download App
- Add more features to the ringtone customization
- Launching speed of apps is also improved
- Fixed YouTube video lagging issue
- Fixed 4G+ related issues
- Several other bug fixes
- This OxygenOS 4.5.12 is only for One Plus 5 devices, hence trying on other devices would be dangerous.
- The Installation Process won’t delete your device’s data, but still, you are advised to create a full backup, for a safer side.
- Make sure that your device has at least 60% of battery charged before going into the installation process.
- Follow each and every step very carefully. We are not responsible for any type of mishappening to your device.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.12 For OnePlus 5:
- OxygenOS 4.5.12 Full ROM for One Plus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.12 OTA File for One Plus 5 – Download
- If your device isn’t running on OxygenOS 4.5.11, don’t go with OTA File. OTA File is only for those devices, which are running currently on OxygenOS 4.5.11. Instead, go with Full ROM.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.5.12 OTA Update File for OnePlus 5 and save it on your device’s internal storage.
- Go To The Link and follow the Non-Rooted Installation Method from Step 2 to Step 4.
- Congratulations, your device now runs on OxygenOS 4.5.12.
- The first thing you have to do is, unlock the device bootloader and then install TWRP on it. If you have already done this, skip this step.
- Now, download the OxygenOS 4.5.12 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 and save it on your device’s internal storage.
- Now, Go To The Link and follow the Rooted Installation Method from Step 3 to Step 10.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed OxygenOS 4.5.12 on your One Plus 5.