Previously, we have introduced our beloved OnePlus users with the OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5 and now we are back with another update. Yes, the Oxygen OS 4.5.10 for OnePlus 5 is out! You can scroll down a bit and download Oxygen OS 4.5.10 for OnePlus 5.
The new update brings optimizations in many areas including system performance, camera quality, launcher and more. To easily upgrade your phone and enjoy all the new features, we have written a simple guide to help you install Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update on OnePlus 5. If you face any difficulties, do let us know in the comment section.
- The OxygenOS update presented here is only designed for OnePlus 5 therefore, do not install it on any other device.
- Ensure that your phone is charged sufficiently before doing anything.
- Make a backup of your important data to be prepared for worst cases.
- Follow the steps correctly and you will be just fine.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.10 for OnePlus 5
Install OxygenOS 4.5.10 Update on OnePlus 5
For Non-Root Users
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.10 update for OnePlus 5 from above on your phone.
- After that go to Settings > System Updates > Settings symbol > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA update document you just downloaded.
- Select update now when the device prompts.
- As you do that your phone will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OxygenOS 4.5.10 update.
- The installer will reboot your OnePlus 5 when the flashing wraps up.
- Furthermore, that will be all!
For Rooted Users
- In the first place, unlock your OnePlus 5 bootloader and flash TWRP 3.1.1 on your phone.
- Reboot your OnePlus 5 into Recovery mode and make a Nandroid backup of your data for the more secure side, in the event that anything turns out badly.
- A short time later, wipe your cache data by Going to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to affirm the wipe.
- Go to Install tab and select the OxygenOS 4.5.10 update ROM and swipe to flash the ROM records.
- Alternatively Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU 2.82 again to keep up the root.
- Wipe Dalvik and cache once more.
- Done! Reboot your Oneplus 5 and appreciate the update.