Chinese manufacturer OnePlus recently announced that the latest OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and 3T is now available for downloading, right after the 4.1.2 version was skipped. We’re talking about an incremental update here, rolling out in a phase-wise manner and some users are already receiving it.
In this case, you have two possibilities when it comes to getting the update: you either wait to receive the notification or install it manually, by following the steps in the guide below. Therefore, if you want to install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3 or 3T, you’re in the perfect place!
OxygenOS 4.1.3 New Features
- Update to Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Expanded screenshots were introduced
- Blur reduction for pictures of moving objects is now available
- Video stability for recordings was improved
- Wi-Fi connectivity was improved
- Bluetooth connectivity was improved
- Fix for the Instagram swiping bug
- Fix for the hardware malfunction bug
- Overall system stability was increased
- General bug fixes
Please consider the next aspects, in order to avoid dealing with issues which can even damage your phone during the installation:
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 or 3T, so don’t try it on other devices, since it won’t work properly.
- You can also flash the ROM via custom TWRP recovery.
- The update process won’t erase the data on your phone, but it’s fully recommended to take a backup of your phone and only then proceed.
- Check your battery level! It has to be around 50-60%, so you can prevent an accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Carefully follow all the instructions in the guide below, making sure you don’t skip any of them.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 For OnePlus 3 & 3T
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA ROM – Coming Soon
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.3 Full ROM – Download
OnePlus 3T OxygenOS OTA ROM – Download (4.1.1 To 4.1.3)
Install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3 & 3T
Step 1: You need to enable the Develope Options menu. Go to Settings > About phone > Build Number, then tap on it seven times. From this menu, enable USB debugging.
Step 2: Download the ADB driver, as well as the Fasboot one Here – Download, and install it on your PC.
Step 3: Download the OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and 3T, then copy the ROM in the folder where you’ve installed ADB earlier.
Step 4: Turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery mode.
Step 5: Here, choose the Install from ADB Sideload option.
Step 6: Connect your phone to a laptop or desktop.
Step 7: In the ADB folder, press Shift + Right click, in order to open a command.
Step 8: Now, it’s time to check your connection, so type adb devices. If your phone is listed, it means that you’re all good to go and you can flash the ROM.
Step 9: Type adb sideload File Name.zip, in order to start the flashing process. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
Step 10: Reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download the OxygenOS 4.1.3 .zip file from above, and save it on your phone.
Step 2: Turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery mode, by pressing and holding the Power button and the Volume Down button.
Step 3: Your phone will boot into Stock Recovery, so select the Apply Update option, then Choose from Internal Storage.
Step 4: Look for the OTA .zip file, downloaded earlier.
Step 5: Select the .zip file, which will start installing OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3 or 3T.
Step 6: Wait for 10 minutes, until the installation is ready.
Step 7: Reboot your device.
And you’re done! You have successfully installed OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3 or 3T. Even though the process is very easy, some of you may encounter any issues, so feel free to contact us, using the comments section below, if you have any questions!