The OnePlus 3T was released just a few weeks ago, but it’s already received two updates, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. On the other side, the OnePlus 3 has already received the Nougat update, so 3T users must be looking forward to get it as well, but it’s rolling out progressively, over the air. If you can’t wait to receive the official notification on your phone, you can install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T, by simply following the instructions below!
OxygenOS 3.5.4 New Features
As expected, the new update brings several improvements to your phone, such as:
- Optimization for many apps
- Increased system stability
- Fixes for bugs
Also, below you can check out a complete changelog:
- Optimizations for United States T-Mobile Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when the Battery Level goes below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue while in WhatsApp
Before starting, here are a few important aspects you should consider:
- The method presented below is working just for the OnePlus 3T, so don’t try installing it on another device.
- The updating process will not erase your data, but our recommendation is to perform a full backup, so you can avoid an unpleasant situation.
- Make sure the battery level is between 50 and 60%, so you can prevent an accidental shutdown.
- Please follow the instructions below carefully, otherwise you risk bricking your phone!
Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 For OnePlus 3T
OxygenOS 3.5.4 Full ROM For Oneplus 3T – Download
OxygenOS 3.5.3 To OxygenOS 3.5.4 OTA – Download
Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 On OnePlus 3T
Step 1: Go to your phone’s Settings Menu > About and tap Build Number 7 times, in order to enable the Developer Options menu.
Step 2: In Developer Options, search for the USB Debugging option and enable it.
Step 3: Download the ADB and Fastboot driver and install it on your PC.
Step 4: Download the OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T , and copy it on your PC, in the same folder where ADB is installed.
Step 5: Turn off your phone and boot it in Recovery Mode. Here, choose the Install from ADB Sideload option.
Step 6: Connect your OnePlus 3T to a PC.
Step 7: While in the folder where you have the ROM, press Shift + Right Click and open a Command Prompt here.
Step 8: Type adb devices in order to see if the connection is working properly. If your phone is listed, you can begin the installation.
Step 9: Type adb sideload File name.zip in order to start flashing OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T. The whole process shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
Step 10: Reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download the OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T .zip file, using the link above, and save it on your phone’s internal memory.
Step 2: Turn off the phone and boot it into Recovery Mode, by pressing the Power button and the Volume Down key, at the same time.
Step 3: Your phone will boot into Stock Recovery, so you need to select the Apply Update option, then Choose from Internal Storage.
Step 4: Search for the OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T .zip file, saved previously, and select it.
Step 5: Wait for about 10 minutes, until the flashing process is completed.
Step 6: Reboot your phone.
And that’s it, you have successfully managed to install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, using the comments section below!