The official MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Mi Max 2 now available, which is based on latest Android Nougat and Global Stable ROM. Now, one thing to notice here is, this is an official update and hence your Mi Max 2 would receive via OTA. If you haven’t received the notification, go to the “Software Update” and check manually, the “Software Update Available” notification will pop up.
Now, another thing to keep in mind here is, OTA updates take time to reach every device, hence it’s not sure when your device would receive the OTA notification. It may take few days or weeks to reach your device. Now, in this case, we have another option for you, just download the update from our link and install it manually in few easy steps.
Another thing to notice here is, MIUI 9 Beta Version is also available for Mi Max 2 but if you are not so fan of Beta or Unstable version, you can surely go with MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Global version. Just follow each and every installation steps very carefully from start to end and at the end, you will have your device running on MIUI 184.108.40.206 based on latest Android Nougat.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Features or Changelogs:
- Latest security patches.
- Security issues in Mi Mover are now fixed.
- Speaker issues during video calls are now fixed.
- Few major and minor bug fixes.
- The Update is especially for the Mi Max 2, hence do not try to install on other devices. You may end up destroying all those devices.
- Changing ROM deletes entire device’s data, so it is advised to create a full backup before proceeding t the installation process.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is at least 60% charged before starting the process.
- Follow each and every step very carefully. We are not responsible for any type of mishappening to your device.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Mi Max 2:
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM for Mi Max 2: Download
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for Mi Max 2: Download
- The first thing you have to do, check which MIUI version your device currently running on. It should be the stable version of MIUI 7 or 8 (previous versions).
- Once done, download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi Max 2 (Recovery Mode) and transfer it to the external storage of your device.
- Now, GoTo The Link and follow the Installation Steps (Recovery Mode), from 3 to 5.
- If you have followed each step carefully and correctly, you have successfully installed the MIUI 184.108.40.206 on your Mi Max 2. Just you need to Reboot.
- The first thing you have to do is, download and install “Mi Flash Tool” on your PC.
- Once done, download the MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Mi Max 2 (Fastboot Mode) on your PC and save it.
- Now, GoTo The Link and follow the Installation Steps (Fastboot Mode), from 3 to 7.
- Once completing everything, reboot your device and enjoy MIUI 18.104.22.168 on your Mi Max 2.