Nokia has shaken the market with Android-Powered Nokia 6 Smartphone, and indeed the phone is a rock solid contender in the budget range. And recently Nokia has released Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Nokia 6. And if you haven’t received the update notification, you can scroll down to uncover the latest features with downloads and installation guide for Nokia 6.
The update additionally acquires some new features to Nokia 6. One of the enhancements integrates new background management and power saving features. The new Nougat update for Nokia 6 includes double SIM double support for 4G and 3G systems. It is additionally said to include an upgrade for the phone’s USB drivers, and for some of its pre-installed applications. Aside from that, the organization is likewise giving Google’s Android Security fix of April 2017, which brings bug fixes and framework improvements. Below is a guide to install Nougat on Nokia 6, we hope that might be of your help.
- This Method is just for the Nokia 6, don’t attempt it on the different device.
- Take after the means effectively else you may brick your Nokia. We are not in charge of any harm to your phone.
- Take a total backup of your Nokia phone for more secure side and after that continue.
- Guarantee that your phone has no less than 50-60% charged to keep the coincidental shut down in the middle of the procedure.
Download Nokia 6 Nougat 7.1.1 Full ROM
Download – Link Temporary Removed
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 6
1) Enable USB Debugging option from setting>developer options.
2) Download ADB and Fastboot drivers – Download, then install it on your Computer.
3) Download the Full Nougat ROM For Nokia 6 from above, and Copy it to the ADB folder in your PC.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB.
6) Now, Connect your phone to your Personal Computer.
7) In the ADB folder, Press shift+right click and tap on “open command window here.”
8) First, check if your Nokia 6 is properly connected or not by issuing the command below.
9) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Nokia 6 by typing the given below command in the command window.
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now hold up until the point that the method completes and a short time later Reboot the phone.
1) First, Enable USB Debugging from setting > developer options.
2) Download the Nougat ROM For Nokia 6 from above and save it on your device’s internal storage.
3) Restart your phone to Recovery mode.
4) Now tap on “Apply update from SD Card.”
5) Select the compressed zip file which you downloaded and hold up to complete the flashing.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and appreciate.