Motorola has its own charm and a colorful history in the mobile world. One of the many successful devices includes Moto Z and we are going to talk about the latest official Android 7.1.1 Nouga update for Moto Z.
While many of the devices in the market lacking Android 7.1.1 update Moto has managed to release Android Nougat 7.1.1 update Over The Air. All of you might already have received the update notification and if you haven’t received the notification, you can also follow our guide given below to easily install,
Download Full 7.1.1 Nougat OTA For Moto Z
Download Nougat 26.51.19 OTA file for Moto Z – Download
- The ROM is only for the Moto Z, don’t use it on the distinctive devices.
- Take after the methods successfully else you may brick your Moto.
- Take an aggregate backup of your Moto phone for more secure side and after that Proceed.
- Assurance that your phone has no under 50-60% charged to hold the adventitious shut down amidst the method.
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z
1) Enable USB Debugging option from setting>developer options.
2) Download ADB and Fastboot drivers – Download, these drivers are necessary for your computer to recognize your Moto Z.
3) Download the Full Nougat 7.1.1 ROM For Moto Z from above, and Copy it to the ADB folder in your PC.
4) Now, Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB.
6) Now, Connect your phone to your Personal Computer.
7) In the ADB organizer, Press shift+right click and tap on “open command window here.”
8) First, check if your Moto Z is appropriately connected or not by issuing the command underneath.
9) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on your Moto Z by writing the given underneath command in the command window.
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now, hold up until the point that the flashing finishes and a brief time frame later Reboot the phone.
1) First, Enable USB Debugging from setting > developer options.
2) Download the Nougat ROM For Moto Z from above, and save it on your phone.
3) Restart your phone to Recovery mode.
4) Now, choose the Nougat 7.1.1 ROM, which you downloaded previously and flash it.
5) Hold up and finish the flashing.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and appreciate.