Moto has started rolling out the latest security patch update (NPNS25.137-35-5) for Moto G5 Plus in the USA. The latest update released via OTA along with Google’s latest security patch, packed with many minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Delivering updates in a phase wise manner has its own benefits, the company can manage the delivery properly and this, in turn, makes incremental updates easy to roll out. Therefore if you do not get an update notification on your Moto G5 Plus, worry no more. Below is the guide which will help you install latest NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA Update on your Moto G5 Plus.
- This ROM is only for the Moto G5 Plus. Try not to attempt it on different phones, since it won’t work and it can even harm your device.
- The process may erase the data on your smartphone, therefore, it’s emphatically prescribed to take an entire backup and simply at that point continue, for the more secure side.
- The phone’s battery level ought to be in the range of 50 and 60%, keeping in mind the end goal to stay away from a conceivable shut down during the procedure.
- If it’s not too much trouble take after every one of the steps in the guide accurately!
Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA Update
Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA – Link Removed
ADB and Fastboot Drivers – Download
Install NPNS25.137-35-5 Update on Moto G5 Plus
1) Enable USB Debugging option from setting > developer option.
2) Download and install ADB and Fastboot driver for your PC from above.
3) Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 file from above, then copy into your PC.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and restart into recovery mode.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB.
6) After that Connect your phone to personal computer.
7) In the ADB folder press “shift+right click” and tap on “open command window here”
8) Now before we do anything else check your device’s connection by writing the command below.
9) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto G5 Play with this command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now hold up until the point when the procedure finishes and after that Reboot the device.
1) First, Enable USB Debugging from setting>developer option>. To Enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 file on your device from above section.
3) Reboot your Moto G5 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Now select “Apply Update from SD Card.”
5) Choose the compressed zip file you downloaded and hold up to finish the installation procedure.