Motorola has started rolling out latest Nougat Update NPJS 25.93-14-8 for Moto G4 Plus in Brazil. The update is packed with Google’s Security patch for the June month.
The Android 7.0 Nougat OTA update was previously available for Moto G4/Plus and now the most recent update for Moto G4 Plus (NPJS 25.93-14-8) is being released in a phase wise manner. Moto is releasing this update region by region, therefore, there are chances that you might not have received the update notification but we are here to help you download and install the latest update on your device.
- This method is just for the Moto G4 Plus (XT-1626).
- Take the steps effectively else you may brick your smartphone.
- It will eradicate all your phone information, so we encourage you initially to take a total backup of your phone and after that continue.
- check that your device has no less than 50-60% charged to keep the unintentional shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download Moto G4 Plus NPJS 25.93-14-8 OTA Update
Download – LINK TEMPORARY REMOVED
Install NPJS 25.93-14-8 Update on Moto G4 Plus
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option.
2) Download ADB and Fastboot drivers from here – Download and install it on your computer.
3) Download the NPJS 25.93-14-8 OTA file from above, and Copy it to ADB folder.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Apply update from ADB
6) Now Connect your phone to your computer.
7) In the ADB folder, Press shift+right click and tap on open command window here.
8) First, check your device’s connection by writing the below command.
9) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto G4 Plus by writing below command in the command window.
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now hold up until the procedure finishes and afterward Reboot the phone.
1) First, enable USB Debugging from setting > developer option.
2) Download the Nougat OTA compressed zip for Moto G4 Plus from above and save it on your device.
3) Restart your Moto device to Recovery mode.
4) Now click on “Apply update from SD Card.”
5) Select the compressed zip you downloaded and hold up to finish the flashing procedure.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and appreciate.