It’s just been two weeks since Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4/4x and they have another surprise update for the Note 4 users. Recently the Chinese manufacturer has started rolling out Nougat based MIUI 9 (7.8.24) Update for the Redmi Note 4/4x.
The latest update has major improvements from the previous MIUI 8 and has a lot for you to get excited about. Begining with the interface, MIUI 9 is much smoother and faster than the previous versions while maintaining the eye-candy image. The performance and the battery life also has been optimized a lot. You definitely update your Note 4/4x right now to experience the change. And for that, we are providing you the file of MIUI 9 Global (7.8.24) ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x.
The said update is a global one and being delivered via OTA currently. On the off chances that you haven’t received the update notification, you can use our guide to install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4/4x.
Download MIUI 9 Global ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x
- Mi Flash Tool – Download
- MIUI 9 Global Beta Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x – Download
- MIUI 9 Global Beta Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x – Download
Install MIUI 9 Global ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x
- Ensure that your Redmi Note 4/4x is running the official MIUI 8 ROM and not a custom one.
- Now, Download the MIUI 9 Global ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x in the internal storage of your phone.
- To begin with, the installation, open the ‘Updater‘ app on your Note 4/4x.
- Now to select the update, tap on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and click ‘choose update package‘.
- Select the downloaded MIUI 9 Global update package and apply the update.
- After the installation completes, reboot and enjoy your new update.
- Right off the bat, Download Mi Flash Tool from above and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 9 Global 7.8.24 ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x in your phone’s internal storage.
- To start, boot your Redmi into Fastboot mode. It should be possible by squeezing ‘Volume Down + Power’ keys together.
- Connect your phone to the PC in which you installed the Mi Flash Tool.
- Now, extract the ROM package and copy the location of that folder. It could be something like “C://client/ObeyGeek/MIUI 9 update/”
- After that is done, we have to fire up the MI Flash Tool and paste the path in there.
- Presently, tap on the “refresh” button and tap the “Flash” button to begin installing MIUI 9 Global Update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x devices.
- As the procedure completes, reboot your phone and enjoy the most recent MIUI 9 Global 7.8.24 Nougat update.