MIUI is one of the most user-friendly and customizable OS in the Android family. Users have praised and enjoyed the MIUI 8 to the fullest and now it’s time to raise the level with MIUI 9. Yes, the MIUI 9 has been officially released for Xiaomi Mi 6 and is available through OTA.
The update based on latest Android Nougat version. Apart from that, MIUI 9 has many new features apart from optimizations and bug fixes. Some of the new features include New icons, Split Screen functionality, Deep-level optimizations for the core system, a search function in the Dual app’s settings. Now the silent mode can be triggered with the help of Volume rocker keys and there are also new animations for launching and existing applications.
I can already sense the excitement of yours and I know how eager you must be feeling to try out this new update, therefore today we bring the MIUI 9 update for Mi 6 at your fingertips. Below are all the required download files and installing guide. After you download that, we have given a complete guide on how to install the latest MIUI 9 update on Xiaomi Mi 6 devices. When you scroll down, you will see two different methods to update. You can utilize any one you prefer. Therefore, do not waste any more time and get to work!
Download MIUI 9 For Xiaomi Mi 6 (Global Beta ROM)
MIUI 9 7.8.10 Global Beta Recovery ROM for Mi 6 – Download
MIUI 9 Global Beta Fastboot ROM for Mi 6 – Download
Mi Flash Tool – Download
- Backup your important data to be prepared for worst case scenarios.
- You must charge your Mi 6 to 50% and then only start the update process.
- Steps are pretty simple to follow therefore do not skip any and consult us in comments if you get lost.
- The 7.8.10 MIUI 9 update is only for Xiaomi Mi 6, therefore do not flash it on any other device.
Install MIUI 9 on Mi 6 (Global Beta ROM)
- Initially, Ensure your Mi 6 is running on the most recent MIUI stock firmware.
- Download MIUI 9 update for Xiaomi Mi 6 from above section on your phone.
- Then dispatch up the “Updater” application on your device.
- At that point tap on the three-spot menu (‘… ” picture) at the upper right corner, and select the “choose update Package.”
- Sit tight for the update to complete and reboot your Mi 6 a while later.
- Firstly, download Mi Flash Tool from the given connection and install it on your PC.
- Presently, download MIUI 9 Fastboot update for your Mi 6 from the given download section.
- A short time later boot your Mi 6 into Fastboot mode by squeezing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ keys together.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- After that copy the location of the downloaded update.zip from your computer.
- Start up the MI Flash Tool and paste the copied path in the flash tool.
- Presently to begin flashing, tap on the “refresh” key and after a minute tap on the “flash” key to install MIUI 9 update on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Sit tight for quite a while to finish the process.
- As the installation completes, reboot your Mi 6 and enjoy the new update.