If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and want to try the latest features, brought by the new MIUI version, then you are in the right place! Today we’re talking about how to download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4 ( Global Stable ROM), which is currently rolling out globally. Yes, you got that right, MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 4 is now available and you can install it on your phone manually.
Like usually, the update is rolling out over the air, in a phase-wise manner, so all phone owners will receive it soon. On the other side, if you can’t wait until the update notification reaches your phone, you can also do it manually, by following the instructions available below.
Among the new features brought by MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for Redmi Note 4, we can mention the new Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher and quite a few Performance Enhancements.
Before proceeding without installation guide, you need to manually check for the update, by going to Settings > About phone > System updates, > Check for update. If it’s not available, you can follow the steps in the guide!
Before starting the process, please consider the following details, in order to avoid an unpleasant situation:
- It’s highly recommended to take a full backup of the phone before starting, to make sure that you won’t lose any important data.
- Check your battery level and see if it’s at least 50-60%. If it’s lower, please charge your phone, so you can avoid an accidental shutdown, in-between the process.
- You need to have a phone with an unlocked bootloader in order to be able to use this method.
- Check and see if you have USB Debugging mode enabled.
- Carefully follow the steps in the guide, otherwise, you risk damaging your phone.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 For Redmi Note 4
Here you have all the files needed for the update:
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Recovery ROM) – Download
Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM on Redmi Note 4
In order to install the update on your phone, everything you need to do is follow the steps from our guide on how to install the MIUI 9 Global ROM For Redmi Note 4/4x.
Note – Follow Recovery Method only
The process is very simple and it should be completed in a few minutes if you follow the steps correctly.
This is how you can install MIUI 188.8.131.52 on Redmi Note 4. If you encounter any issues during the process or have any questions related to this, feel free to contact us, by dropping some lines in the comments section below.