Xiaomi’s Max 2 is one of the best phablets out there, the performance is really good, stability and power management is better than most of the contenders, and the design seems flawless. And now it’s getting better, Xiaomi has released the Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Mi Max 2 recently. And for our readers along with the update, we are bringing a super easy guide on how to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Mi Max 2.
The MIUI 220.127.116.11 update is rolling out via OTA and will be available to all the active devices in some time. The purpose of this update is to clear out previous bugs which include a software bug which did not let apps update from the google play store, scrolling screenshot adjustments, etc.
As the MIUI 18.104.22.168 incremental update is being delivered, there are chances that all of the users might not get the update at once. Therefore if you are eager to try the new update you can download MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Mi Max 2 from below and follow our guide to update your Mi Max 2 manually.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Mi Max 2
MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi Max 2 – Recovery ROM
MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Mi Max 2 – Fastboot ROM
Mi Flash Tool – Download
- Most important thing is your personal data, therefore, make a backup of it before doing anything.
- You must charge your Mi Max 2 enough to carry out the installation process.
- Follow each step correctly and there won’t be any problem.
- Lastly, the MIUI 220.127.116.11 update is only for Mi Max 2 therefore, do not apply on any other device else it might stop working.
Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM on Mi Max 2
- First, Ensure your Mi Max 2 is running on the latest MIUI stock firmware.
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Mi Max 2 file from above, on your phone.
- Now launch up the “Updater” application on your Mi Max 2.
- Then tap on the three-dot menu (‘… ” picture) at the upper right corner, and select the “Choose update package.”
- Wait for the update to finish and reboot your Max 2 afterward.
- First of all, Download Mi Flash Tool from the given link and install it on your computer.
- Now, download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot update for your Mi Max 2 from the given link.
- Afterward, boot your Mi Max 2 into Fastboot mode by squeezing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ keys together.
- Connect your device to a computer with a USB link.
- After that copy the location of the downloaded file on your computer.
- Fire up the MI Flash Tool and paste the location of the update.zip we just copied.
- Now to start flashing, tap on the “refresh” key and a moment later tap on the “Flash” key to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 update on Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Wait for some time to complete the method.
- As the installation finishes, reboot your device and enjoy!