Xiaomi has begun revealing the Beta Stable Version of MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Mi 5s. In light of Android Nougat, the most recent emphasis of Xiaomi’s ROM brings a large group of new elements and feature enhancements. The MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM likewise brings every treats from Nougat, for example, enhanced nap mode to save battery, enhanced application permission to give you a chance to control the data shared amongst applications and that’s just the beginning.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 additionally accompanies new number cruncher application with money transformation, T9 dialer with Hindi hunt, display application with photograph and video altering, incorporated Caller ID and SMS ID, looking over screenshot and the sky is the limit from there.
One of the features of the MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM is the capacity to run double applications –, for example, two distinctive WhatsApp accounts, Hike Messenger, and the sky is the limit from there. Xiaomi says, ‘double application’ include likewise underpins some outside applications as well. Xiaomi has likewise presented another double space highlight with improvements that enable clients to make isolated spaces for various accounts with various passwords. And for all of these feature improvements you do not have to wait until the OTA arrives in your region, you can download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Xiaomi Mi 5s from the guide given below.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Mi 5s
MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Mi 5s (Recovery ROM) – Download
- Start by taking a complete backup of your data.
- Use this update package only on Xiaomi Mi 5s otherwise, your device may stop functioning.
- Follow every step mentioned below.
- And lastly, charge your phone enough before starting the upgrade.
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Beta Stable ROM on Mi 5s
- First, ensure your Mi 5s is running on the most recent MIUI 7 Version.
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Mi 5s from above and copy it on your phone.
- Now dispatch “Updater” application on your Mi 5s.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu (‘… ” symbol) at the upper right corner, and select the ‘choose update package’.
- Done. Your Xiaomi Mi 5s will reboot on the MIUI 188.8.131.52 stable version.