Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Redmi Prime users weren’t forgotten by Xiaomi, as the Chinese manufacturers just released a new update for their handsets! The latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Redmi 3s/Prime is now available for downloading, being a stable version, being distributed over the air.
The update will shortly be available for all users, through an official update notification, but if you want to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 on Redmi 3s/Prime on your phone faster, you can also do it manually, as the download link, as well as a guide on how to do it, is available below.
Before proceeding with our guide, it’s highly recommended to manually check for the update, by going to Settings > About phone > Software updates. If it’s still not available for your phone, follow the instructions in our guide.
In order to avoid any issues during the installation, please follow the aspects below:
- This update is solely for the Xiaomi Redmi 3s/Prime. It won’t work for other models, so don’t try installing it.
- The process may erase the data on your phone, so our recommendation is to take a full back, just in case anything goes wrong.
- Check your battery level! It must be 50-60%, so you can avoid an unexpected shutdown, in the middle of the process.
- Make sure you follow all the steps below carefully, as skipping any of them can even damage your phone.
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Redmi 3s/Prime
The update can be installed using two methods: Fastboot and Recovery. There’s no big difference between them, so it’s up to you to decide which one is the best. However, for the Redmi 3s/Prime, just the Recovery ROM is available right now and you can download it using the link below:
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi 3s/Prime
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM for Redmi 3s/Prime – Download
After downloading the firmware and saving it on your phone, just follow the instructions, how to install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi smartphones.
This is how you can install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Redmi 3s/Prime! If you have any questions, please contact us, using the comments section.