If you own a Redmi Note 3 with a Snapdragon chipset, you can now update it to the latest MIUI version! To be more specific, we’re talking about the MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi Note 3, which is now rolling out OTA, as a Beta stable version, available for selected users.
On the other side, if you want early access to the update package, you can also download it, using the link below, and flash it manually. All the instruction on how to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 on Redmi Note 3 are available below, so you can enjoy the new features in just a few minutes.
Before downloading the ROM, you should manually check for the update, by simply going to Settings > About Phone > System updates > Check for update. If it’s still not available, you can go on and install it manually.
Warnings & Requirements
Please take notice of the next recommendations, in order to avoid any potential issues during the installation process:
- This method works just for the Redmi Note 3 with a Snapdragon chip. If your phone has a chip made by a different manufacturer, don’t try it, since it can damage your phone.
- The process may erase the data on your phone, so it’s highly advisable to take a full backup of everything you have and just then proceed.
- Your battery level needs to be at least 50% before starting, which allows you to avoid an accidental shutdown, in-between the process.
- Follow every step in our guide carefully, making sure you don’t skip any of them.
Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)
The latest MIUI update can be installed on the Redmi Note 3 using the Recovery or Fastboot method. However, the latter is still not available yet, so, for the moment, you should stick to the first. Below you will find a download link for it, as well as for the full ROM.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 For Redmi Note 3
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA for Redmi Note 3 – MIUI 22.214.171.124 to MIUI 126.96.36.199
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Full ROM for Redmi Note 3 – Download
After downloading the firmware and saving it on your phone, you can check out our guide on how to install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi smartphones, where you will find all the steps you need to follow in order to finish the process.
This is how you can download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 3. If you have any questions, please contact us, using the comments section.