Xiaomi has started releasing the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi 4x, which has many bug fixes and highlights in contrast with the past MIUI 188.8.131.52 refresh. All Redmi 4x users will be receiving a pop up once their Mi device is prepared for downloading and installing the update.
This update has just started to take off and a number of users are already using it. You can either sit tight for the OTA update or you can manually update your Redmi 4x to MIUI 184.108.40.206.
In the event that the update is not yet accessible on your device then you can sit tight for few days for the update to come or you can essentially take after our manual for Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Redmi 4x.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 For Redmi 4x
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update for Redmi 4x – Download
- Take a backup of your phone and save it on your computer.
- You must be Charge your phone 50-60% to finish the installation procedure.
- Take after each progression effectively and everything will go as we plan.
- Furthermore, the update is just for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X in this way, don’t flash on a different phone unless you need to brick it.
Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Redmi 4x (Recovery Method)
1) First, Ensure your Mi device is running on most recent MIUI 7 Stable Version.
2) Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM for Redmi 4X from above and save it on your phone’s internal storage.
3) Now fire up the “Updater” application on your Redmi 4X.
4) Now tap on the three-dot menu (‘… ” symbol) at the upper right corner, and select the ‘choose update package’.
5) Done. Reboot and enjoy the latest update for your Redmi4X.
If you face any difficulty during the installation procedure, feel free to contact us via comment.