Even though the Redmi Note 4 was just released last month, the previous model, Redmi Note 3, is still an amazing phone, able to deal with any app you can think of. And even more, the latest update, MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for Redmi Note 3 is now available for download, allowing you to enjoy the latest features!
The update is currently rolling out over-the-air, bringing several improvements and fixes and, if you don’t want to wait until you will officially receive it, you can install it yourself, following our short guide.
The MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM for Redmi Note 3 will improve the functionality of your phone. Below you can find a complete list with all the new features it brings.
- Fix for the issue with the speaker turning on automatically during the conversation
- Fixes the issues with notifications
- Fix for the time not displaying in the corner of the screen
- Fix for screenshots which couldn’t be viewed in some cases
- Custom ringtones are now working
- Fix for landscape mode issues in Second space
Before proceeding to updating to MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM for Redmi Note 3, please consider the following:
- The update process won’t erase your data, but it’s advisable to perform a full update, in order to avoid an unpleasant situation.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% battery before starting. Our advice is to start with a fully charged barrier, as it’s easier to prevent an accidental shutdown like this.
- Follow all the instructions below correctly, otherwise there’s the risk of bricking your phone.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM For Redmi Note 3
Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 3
This is it, you have successfully managed to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM on Redmi Note 3. Like always, if you encounter any issues during this process or have any questions related to it, feel free to contact us, by dropping a few lines in the comments section below.