Not long ago, we posted Nougat update for Huawei Mediapad M3 (European version) and the tech giant is now rolling update for the Russian region. The B350 Nougat update for MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09) rolling out. This official stable build will also bring EMUI 5.0 to your phone with all the new UI development and bug fixes.
The Nougat update is rolling out via OTA and just in case if you have not received the update yet, you can download the update from the download section below and can install Nougat on MediaPad M3. But before you start the update process there are few things that you’ll have to keep in mind to successfully update your device. The installation procedure is very easy, start downloading the update file from below download section and proceed with the installation.
- Your phone must be on stock firmware before upgrading to Nougat.
- The B350 Nougat update is specifically made for the Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 Russian variant only.
- Do not try this update on any other device.
- Charge your device at least 50% to carry out the update process.
- The update might erase your personal data, therefore take a backup of your data before doing anything.
Download MediaPad M3 Nougat Firmware File
Install Nougat Update on MediaPad M3
The installation process is fairly simple and easy to carry out. The first thing you have to do is to download the official B350 update file from above and save it on your phone’s internal storage. After that follow the installation steps from the below link, all the steps are just the same, all that is changed is the downloaded update file.
Check out here and follow the installation steps only. – Install Nougat on MediaPad M3