Finally, the good news arrived for MediaPad fans. The tech giant Huawei has recently launched the Android 7.0 Nougat B307 update for MediaPad M3. Currently, the update is being rolled out via OTA in the Asian region. If you live outside Asia than you might not be able to get the update notification. But for such cases, we are providing the update files to other users. You can now download Nougat update for Huawei MediaPad M3 from below download section.
Now talking about the update, all the previously known bugs have been wiped clean and further performance optimizations have been introduced. This, in turn, gives smoother and fast user experience to the users. You can install Nougat B307 on MediaPad M3 from the given installation tutorial.
- Device – MediaPad M3
- Model – BTV-DL09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B307
- Build Number – BTV-DL09C209B307
- Region – Asia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Download MediaPad M3 Nougat B307 Files
Nougat update for MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09C209B307)
- You should be running stock recovery to flash this update on the off chance that you are not on a stock recovery, flash it first.
- Watch that you have taken a backup of your vital information.
- Something else to check is your battery pointer, charge it to no less than 50 percent to complete the flashing.
- Furthermore, ultimately, recall that this Android 7.0 Nougar B307 update will work for Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 variants.
Install Nougat B307 Update on MediaPad M3
- Download the Huawei MediaPad M3 Nougat B307 update file from above, and extract it.
- With your microSD card, make a new directory and name it ‘dload‘. Copy the extracted Update.zip in this folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which uncovers the phone’s hidden update menu.
- Utilizing this menu, select Software Update.
- Pick and run to begin the SDCard Upgrade.
- Sit tight for 10 minutes, for the installation to finish.
- Reboot your Huawei MediaPad M3 and continue on part 2.
- Download the update_data_full_hw_spcseas.zip file from above.
- Move to the dload folder, erase the old update. application document, and additionally whatever remains of the information, at that point extract the above compress zip in this folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* once more, so you can access the concealed menu.
- Select Software Update once more, at that point begin the SDCard Upgrade.
- Give the installation a chance to finish. It might take around 10 minutes.
- Reboot your phone.
That’s it…If you face any difficulty during the installation, you can contact us via comment below.