Lately, Lineage OS has impressed many Android users with its features, stability, and performance. And it won’t be wrong if I say that Lineage OS is better than most of the stock and custom ROMs available for different devices. Now you can also download Lineage OS 14.1 For OnePlus 5. The ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, therefore, you will be able to utilize Android’s latest features on your OnePlus 5.
The Lineage OS, we are talking about here is an alpha build, therefore, it contains bugs but it is still in active development, therefore, you will get updates more frequently than you think and may be just after a short time period the team will launch the Beta and stable version. You can download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5 from scrolling down, a detailed installation guide is also at your service, therefore, feel free to enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5 along with all latest Nougat features.
- This ROM Specially designed for OnePlus 5 only. Try not to attempt this on other smartphones.
- As Being a Nougat Alpha build ROM is likely contains bugs, therefore, keep that in mind.
- Take after the means accurately else you may brick your OnePlus.
- It will wipe out all your information, so we encourage you to take a total backup of your phone.
- Guarantee that your OnePlus 5 has no less than 50-60% charged to keep the coincidental shut down in the middle of the procedure.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For OnePlus 5
Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 – Removed
Lineage OS 14.1 GApps – Download
Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5
1) First, you need a custom recovery to flash this ROM. You can choose any from the available, like Phils, TWRP, CWM, etc. but we recommend the latest TWRP 3.1.1 For OnePlus 5 and if you are already on a custom recovery then you can go ahead.
2) Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 and Gapps from above and as obvious, save these files on your device.
3) Now Boot your OnePlus 5 into Recovery mode.
4) Now in TWRP, make a Nandroid backup which is highly recommended.
5) Now do a full Factory Reset by navigating to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to affirm it.
6) Now, Go back to the main screen and click on Install and select both of the downloaded files and swipe to Install the ROM document.
7) Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache again and Reboot your OnePlus 5.
8) That’s all, now you can enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 on your OnePlus 5.