Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is one of the most powerful phablets available on the market right now. And for all the Mi Max 2 users, we bring Lineage OS 14.1 ROM today. The provided Lineage OS 14.1 for Mi Max 2 is an alpha build and is based on Nougat Version. The installation tutorial is also given at the bottom, therefore, make sure to check it.
As this is an alpha build it is likely to contain some bugs but on the other side, you get to use all the features from Android Nougat on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. All you need to do to flash this Nougat update is scroll down and follow the given below guide to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For Mi Max 2
LineageOS 14.1 Gapps For Mi Max 2 – Download
- The Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Mi Max 2 is an alpha build, therefore, it is likely to contain bugs.
- The above Nougat based Custom ROM only for Mi Max 2, therefore, do not try this on other phones else it might stop working.
- Backup your data before proceeding further.
- Your Mi Max 2 needs to be running a custom recovery therefore if you are not having it, go and install TWRP Recovery on your Mi Max 2.
- Follow every step correctly and things will go as we plan.
Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2
Step 1: Downloaded LineageOS 14.1 and GApps package from above, and save it on your Mi Max 2.
Step 2: Power down your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together to boot your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 into TWRP Recovery.
Step 3: To take a nandroid backup, go to backup options in TWRP and select System, Data, Boot and swipe right to backup.
Step 4: In TWRP, select “Wipe”. Select Dalvik, System, Data, and cache and swipe to affirm the wipe.
Step 5: To install the LineageOS 14.1 ROM, go to Install > Locate the downloaded LineageOS zip file.
Step 6: Likewise, to flash the Google Apps (Gapps) zip, click the Install button again and select the Gapps bundle.
Step 7: And that will be all. Reboot your device and enjoy the Lineage OS 14.1 update on your Mi Max 2.
That’s it. If you face any type of problem during the installation procedure, please feel free to contact via comment below.