Even though it’s the manufacturer’s flagship, the LG G5 hasn’t received the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update yet, but you can do it manually, if you can’t wait until you will receive the official notification. If you want to install LG G5 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, everything you need to do is follow the instructions below!
Warnings & Requirements
Before installing it, here are a few details you should consider, if you want things to go smoothly:
- The firmware files which you can find below are just for the mentioned LG G5 variants. Don’t try them on any other devices, since it won’t work.
- The update process may erase your data, so our recommendation is to perform a full backup, in order to avoid an unpleasant situation.
- Check the battery level and make sure it’s around 50-60%, in order to prevent an accidental shutdown.
- Follow the steps below correctly!
Download LG G5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
LG G5 H850 International variant Nougat Firmware
- Download LG G5 Europe Nougat Firmware KDZ File (EU variant) – Download
- Download LG G5 H850 Nougat Flashable Firmware (EU variant) – Download
- LG G5 H850 DLL file – Download
- Download LG G5 VDF Brand Nougat firmware – Download
LG G5 H860 International variant Nougat Firmware
Download T-Mobile LG G5 H830 Nougat Firmware
- Download T-Mobile LG G5 Nougat KDZ File – Download
- Download T-Mobile LG G5 Nougat Firmware TWRP Flashable file – Download
- Download T-Mobile LG G5 Nougat OTA – Download (Stock recovery flashable)
- T-Mobile LG G5 DLL File – Download
The firmware versions for AT&T, Verizon, and US Cellular are not yet available.
Install LG G5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
Step 1: Download the LGUP tool, Here- Download, as well as the firmware for your phone, using the links above, and extract it on your phone.
Step 2: Install the LGUP on your PC.
Step 3: Download the DLL file to your phone, using the links above.
Step 4: Run the LGUP tool and copy the .dll file to C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LGUP\mode.
Step 5: Turn off your LG G5 and boot it into Download Mode, by holding down the Volume Up button, while plugging in a USB Cable.
Step 6: Open LGUP and select the Upgrade option. Choose the files path and search for the KDZ file.
Step 7: Click on Start, in order to begin the installation process. Wait for it to be completed. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
Step 8: If you want, you can also perform a Factory Reset after the installation is completed. (This step is optional.)
And you’re all done. You have successfully managed to install LG G5 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware. At a first look, it might seem a bit complicated, but the truth is that the whole process is very simple, if you follow the steps correctly. However, if you’re encountering any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us, using the comments section below.