Lenovo’s successor K6 Note has a huge fan base and community developing the software. Recently the tech giant has released Android 7.0 Nougat update for Lenovo K6 Note after keeping users wait for quite a while.
But the wait is over now, the new Nougat update brings many quality changes in performance, visual experience, features, and stability. The update is being delivered via OTA but if you haven’t received the update notification you can follow the guide given below and use the Lenovo K6 Note Nougat update file to install the latest Android firmware on your phone.
- This update is just for the Lenovo K6 Note, model K53a48_S123 to K53a48_S218 only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, your device might stop working.
- Take a backup of your important data for worst cases.
- Guarantee that your android has no less than 50-60% charged to keep the unintentional shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
- Ensure you have no less than 2GB of free space accessible on your Lenovo.
Download Lenovo K6 Note Nougat Firmware
Lenovo K6 Note K53a48_S218 OTA – Download
Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Note
- Download the Official Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Note from above.
- Afterward, save the file in your phone and rename it to “Update.zip” for installation.
- To get started, Power off your Lenovo K6 Note.
- Boot your Lenovo into the recovery mode.
- Then tap on ‘Install Upgrade Package’ and Select “Update.zip”
- Afterward sit tight for a moment until the flashing procedure finish.
- Your Lenovo K6 Note will reboot with Nougat.
If you face any type of problem during the installation, feel free to contact us via the comment section.