Huawei P9 users from Europe should get ready to enjoy a new update for their handsets, as the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware is now available! The package brings the new Android 6.0.1 firmware, based on EMUI 4.1 OS, which includes several updates and improvements. Therefore, if you want to install firmware (B180) for Huawei P9 EVA-L09, you’re in the right place, as here you can find a complete guide on how to do it.
Before proceeding to installation, here are all the details about the update:
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.1
- Firmware – B180
- Build Number – EVA-L09C432B180
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
Warnings & Requirements
- This firmware is just for the Huawei P9 EVA-L09 (Europe only), so don’t try installing it on another device.
- In order to install it, your smartphone needs to be on stock firmware, as well as stock recovery.
- The updating process may erase your data, so it’s advisable to perform a full backup before starting, so you can avoid an unpleasant situation.
- Make sure that the battery level is above 60%, in order to avoid an accidental shutdown. However, our recommendation is to start with a fully charged battery.
- Follow all the instructions below carefully, otherwise, you risk bricking your phone.
Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware (B180)
Download – Link Removed Temporary
Install Marshmallow Firmware (B180) On Huawei P9 EVA-L09
Step 1: Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware (B180) From Above link.
.Step 2: On your microSD card, create a dload folder and copy the update.app file over there.
Step 3: Head over to Settings > Update and press the menu button.
Step 4: Select Local update.
Step 5: Your phone will now show the update.app file. Tap on it, in order to begin the installation process.
Step 6: Once the installation is complete (it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes), reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Marshmallow Firmware (B180), using the link above, and save it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder on your microSD card and copy the update.app file in the folder.
Step 3: Turn off your phone.
Step 4: Press Volume Up + Volume Down, as well as the Power button, at the same time, in order to start the updating process automatically.
Step 5: Wait for a few minutes, until the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 is installed.
And this is it! This is how you can install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 with ease. If you have any questions about the installation process, or encounter any problems, feel free to contact us, using the comments section below.