The owner of a Huawei P9 and looking forward to enjoying Nougat on it? You’re in the perfect place, as we have some good news for you. You can now Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (B322 ) on your Huawei P9 EVA-L09/L19, as the official update files, uploaded on an official Huawei server, is now available for download!
Before proceeding to the installation process, here are a few technical details about the firmware you should know about:
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA L09/L19
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B322
- Build Number – EVA-L09C432B322 & EVA-L19C432B322
- Status – Official Beta
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
Warnings & Requirements
Please consider the following aspects before installing the update
- This Android 7.0 Nougat firmware (B322) is just for the Huawei P9 EVA-L09/L19, so don’t install it on other handsets, as it won’t work.
- Make sure your phone is on stock firmware, as well as stock recovery.
- Please be aware of the fact that you’re about to install an official beta version, so it may contain bugs. Also, the installation process might get stuck in some cases, please be aware of this!
- The updating process may erase all the data on your phone, so our recommendation is to perform a full backup before starting.
- Make sure your battery level is at least 50-60%, to prevent an accidental shutdown.
- Please follow all these steps correctly, otherwise, you risk bricking your phone.
Download Huawei P9 (EVA-L09/L19) Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (B322)
Download Nougat Firmware For Huawei P9 (EVA-L09) – Download
Download Nougat Firmware For Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) – Download
Link Temporary Removed
Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (B322) on Huawei P9 EVA-L09/L19
Step 1: Download Huawei P9 (EVA-L09/L19) Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (B322) file and save it on your phone. Don’t forget to extract it!
Step 2: On your microSD card, create a dload folder and place the update.app file over there.
Step 3: Go to your phone’s Settings menu, select Update and press the menu button.
Step 4: Select Local update.
Step 5: The update.app file will be displayed. Tap on it in order to begin the installation process.
Step 6: Wait for about 10 minutes and the installation will be ready. Then, reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download Huawei P9 9 (EVA-L09/L19) Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (B322), using the links provided above and extract it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder on your memory card and put the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Turn off your Huawei P9.
Step 4: In order to begin the updating process automatically, press Volume Up + Volume Down + the Power button.
Step 5: Wait for about ten minutes and the process will be completed.
And that’s it! You have successfully managed to install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware ( B322) for Huawei P9 EVA-L09/L19. If you have any questions related to this process, feel free to contact us, using the comments section below!