The Chinese manufacturer started rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1), based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. As you probably know, it’s being distributed in a phase-wise manner, so if you don’t want to wait until you will receive the official update notification, you can also install it manually, by simply following our guide below!
Even though it’s a mid-range model, this doesn’t mean that it’s not good! On the contrary, thanks to the latest B140 Nougat Firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 update, your handset will allow you to enjoy all the new features brought by Google’s latest OS!
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model – PRA-LX1
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B140
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C02B140
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
- B140 Nougat Firmware just for the PRA-LX1 variant of the Huawei P8 Lite 2017. Don’t try on another phone.
- You will be able to install the update just on devices with a TWRP Custom Recovery. The dload method may also work, but it wasn’t tested.
- Take a Backup of your phone.
- Make sure that the battery level is around 50-60%.
- Follow the steps below correctly!
Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Nougat Firmware (B140)
Download – update_data_full_PRA-LX1_hw_eu.zip
Install B140 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Step 1: Download the Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 ROM, and extract it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder on your phone’s microSD card, then put the update.app file, extracted earlier, over there.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, in order to access the phone’s hidden menu.
Step 4: Tap on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select the update package and run it. Wait for about 10 minutes, until it’s completed.
Step 6: Reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download the stock Android Nougat ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017, using the link provided above, and extract it.
Step 2: On your phone’s microSD card, create a dload folder and copy the update.app file there.
Step 3: Turn off the device.
Step 4: Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button, at the same time, in order to start the update process automatically.
Step 5: Wait for around 10 minutes, until the process is completed.
Finished! You have installed B140 7.0 Nougat Firmware on your phone If you encounter any issue with above instructions, Make comment given below box.