Get ready to update your Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10), as the latest Marshmallow firmware B371 is available for download. It’s based on the latest EMUI 4.0 OS and it can be flashed with ease. The Firmware for Huawei P8 has a total size of 1.36 GB and you can download it right now and install it on your phone, following the instructions below.
Before proceeding to installing, here are all the technical details about the firmware:
- Device – Huawei P8
- Model – GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B371
- Build Number – GRA-UL00C185B371/GRA-UL10C185B371
- Region – Middle East/Africa
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.57 GB
Please read carefully all these tips, in order to avoid unpleasant situations.
- This firmware is just for the Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10), so don’t try installing it on other devices, as it won’t work.
- In order to be able to install it, you must have stock firmware and stock recovery on your P8.
- The updating process could wipe the date from your phone, so please consider making a full backup of your phone.
- Make sure that the phone has a battery level of around 50-60%, so you can avoid an accidental shutdown.
- Follow these instructions below carefully!
Download Huawei P8 Marshmallow Firmware (B371)
Download For Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) Model – Download
Download For Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10) Model – Download
Install Marshmallow Firmware On Huawei P8
Step 1: Download Huawei P8 Marshmallow Firmware (B371) From above link.
Step 2: On your microSD card, create a dload folder and copy the update.app file, extracted from above.
Step 3: Go to the Settings menu and pick Update. After this, press the menu button.
Step 4: Choose Local update.
Step 5: The P8 will show the update.app file. Tap on it, in order to begin the installation process.
Step 6: Wait for about 10 minutes, until the installation is complete, and reboot your phone.
Step 1: Using the links provided above, download the B371 Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei P8 GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10 and save it on the device.
Step 2: Create a dload folder on the microSD card and put the update.app file over there.
Step 3: Turn off the phone.
Step 4: In order to start the updating process, press Volume Up + Volume Down and the Power Button at the same time.
Step 5: Wait for a few minutes, until the updating process is completed.
And this is pretty much it, you have successfully managed to download and install B371 Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei P8 GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10. If you have any questions, the comments section is waiting for you!