Today is the lucky day for Nova Plus users. The manufacturer has finally released the Android 7.0 Nougat B350 update for the Huawei Nova Plus in Europe. Currently, the update is being rolled out via OTA in the European regions. Other users around the globe will receive the update in short time. But if you want to install the update right now, you can download the Android 7.0 Nougat B350 update for Huawei Nova Plus from below.
In this new update, Huawei has resolved previous bugs and performance issues. And as expected the update supplies EMUI 5.0 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat to your Nova Plus. If you wish, you can install the B350 Nougat update on Huawei Nova Plus from below mentioned tutorial. Make sure to implement both the parts mentioned otherwise it won’t work.
Download Huawei Nova Plus Nougat B350 File
Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova Plus (MLA-L11C432B350)
- You must be running stock recovery to flash this update if you are not on a stock recovery, flash it first.
- Check that you have taken a backup of your important data.
- Another thing to check is your battery indicator, charge it to at least 50 percent to carry out the procedure.
- And lastly, remember that this Android 7.0 Nougar B350 update will only work for Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L11 variants.
Install Nougat B350 Update on Huawei Nova Plus
- Download the Huawei Nova Plus Nougat B350 update file from above, then extract it.
- With your microSD card, create a directory, then name it ‘dload’. Copy the Update.zip file in this folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which reveals the phone’s invisible menu.
- Using this menu, select Software Update.
- Choose and run to start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Wait for 10 minutes, for the installation to complete.
- Reboot your Nova Plus and continue to part 2.
- Download the update_data_full_MLA-L11_hw_eu.zip file from above.
- Move to the dload directory, delete the old update. app file, as well as the rest of the data, then extract the above zip file in this folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* again, so you can gain access to the hidden menu.
- Select Software Update again, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Let the installation complete. It may take around 10 minutes.
- Reboot your phone.
And you’re all done! You have successfully been able to install Android 7.0 Nougat B350 update on Huawei Nova Plus. For those who have any questions, please let us know, using the comments section below!