The latest Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Nova Plus finally available, users across Canada, more specifically those using Bell’s network. The manufacturer finally released the official Huawei Nova Plus Nougat update for the MLA-L03 variant of the handset, packing the latest firmware, based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
The firmware will slowly roll out to all users, over the air, but this can be a lengthy process, so if you want to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei Nova Plus a bit faster, you can also do it manually. In this direction, we’ve put together a short guide, available below, perfectly for those who want to update their phones to the latest version of Google’s operating system.
- Device – Huawei Nova Plus
- Model – MLA-L03
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B334
- Build Number – MLA-L03C578B335CUSTC557D001
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Before starting the installation process, here are a few aspects you should really consider, in order to avoid any issues or even damaging your phone:
- The firmware you’re about to install is just for the Huawei Nova Plus (MLA-L03C578B335), so don’t try installing it on another device, since it won’t work.
- The updating process will erase the data on your phone, so it’s highly advisable to take a full backup before starting, just for the safer side.
- Make sure that your phone’s battery is at least 50-60% charged, so you can avoid an accidental shutdown, in the middle of the process.
- Please follow the steps below correctly, otherwise you may brick the phone.
Download Huawei Nova Plus 7.0 Nougat Firmware B334
Update.Zip – Download
Update_data_full_MLA-L03_Bell_CA.Zip – Download
Install 7.0 Nougat on Huawei Nova Plus
Step 1: Download the Huawei Nova Plus Nougat update file from above, then extract it.
Step 2: On your microSD card, create a folder, then name it dload. Copy the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which reveals the phone’s hidden menu.
Step 4: From this menu, select Software Upgrade, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select and run the update.
Step 6: Wait for 10 minutes, for the installation to complete.
Step 7: Reboot the phone.
Step 1: Download the update_data_full_MLA-L03_bell_ca.zip file from above, and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the dload folder, delete the old update.app file, as well as the rest of the data, then copy the data extracted at the previous step.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#* again, so you can access the hidden menu.
Step 4: Select Software Upgrade again, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Run the update package.
Step 6: Wait until the installation is completed. It should take around 10 minutes.
Step 7: Reboot your phone.
And you’re all done! You have successfully managed to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei Nova Plus. If you have any questions, please contact us, using the comments section below!