The Chinese company Huawei has started releasing updates for many devices one of which is Nova. Yes, we bring here today the Android 7.0 Nougat B382 update for Huawei Nova along with the Huawei Nova Plus. The update is currently being delivered in European region for the CAN-L01 variant, via OTA. Huawei plans to deliver this update in a phase wise manner, meaning it will be available to different regions in phases.But if you do not wish to wait then you can download Nougat update for Huawei Nova below.
The new B382 update brings EMUI 5.0 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat. Talking about previous bugs, the developers have managed to increase the performance and power management to a better level, previously known bugs are no more, and the UI experience feels really swift. Please refer to the procedure mentioned below to install Android Nougat B382 update on Huawei Nova from below and make sure to apply both the mentioned parts.
Download Huawei Nova Nougat B382 File
Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova (CAN-L01C432B382)
- First of all, backup all your data to be prepared for worst cases.
- Charge your device to at least 50 percent.
- Ensure that you are on a stock recovery.
- And keep in mind that this update is only for Huawei Nova CAN-L01 variants only.
Install Nougat B382 Update on Huawei Nova
- Download the Huawei Nova Nougat B382 update file, presented above
- With your microSD card, make a directory named ‘dload’. Place the Update.zip document in this folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which uncovers the phone’s update menu.
- Utilizing this menu, select Software Update.
- Now choose the and run to begin the SDCard Upgrade.
- Sit tight for 10 minutes, for the installation to finish.
- Reboot your Nova and forward to part 2.
- Download the update_data_full_CAN-L01_hw_eu.zip from above.
- Move to the dload folder, erase the old update and whatever remains of the previous information
- Now extract the above file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* once more, so you can access the update menu.
- Select Software Update once more, at that point begin the SDCard Upgrade.
- Give the installation a chance to finish. It might take around 10 minutes.
- Reboot your Huawei Nova and experience the new Nougat update.