Recently, the B350 Nougat Update for Huawei Nova was released, with a total size of 1.5GB and based on Android 7.0 Nougat, Google’s latest mobile operating system. It brings several new features and performance upgrades, which all users will definitely enjoy.
Currently, the update is being distributed over the air, in a phase-wise manner, so it should take a bit until all users will receive it. However, you can also install Nougat on Huawei Nova manually, by simply following the instructions in our short guide, presented below.
- Device – Huawei Nova
- Model – CAN-L01/CAN-L11
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B350
- Build Number – CAN-L01C432B350/CAN-L11C432B350
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full Firmware image
Before installing the update on your phone, please take a few moments to read the following recommendations, in order to avoid any complications or even bricking your phone:
- The firmware you’re about to install is just for the CAN-L01/CAN-L11 variants of the Huawei Nova. Don’t try it on other models, since it won’t work.
- In order to install these files, your phone must be on stock recovery and stock firmware.
- The process may erase the data, so our advice is to take a complete backup and then proceed.
- Ensure that your battery level is somewhere around 50-60%, so you can prevent an accidental shutdown, in the middle of the process.
- Please follow the steps in the guide correctly, making sure you don’t skip anything.
Download Huawei Nova 7.0 Nougat Update Files
1) Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova – CAN-L11
Update.Zip – Download
Update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip – Download
2)Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova – CAN-L01
Update.Zip – Download
Update_data_full_CAN-L01_hw_eu.zip – Download
Install Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova
Step 1: Download Nougat B350 update.zip file,from above, then extract the file.
Step 2: Now Make a dload folder in your microSD card and copy the update.app file over there.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#* in order to access your phone’s hidden menu.
Step 4: Select the Software Upgrade option, then start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select the update and run it.
Step 6: Wait for around 10 minutes, until the process is over.
Step 7: Reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download the update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip OR update_data_full_CAN-L01_hw_eu.zip package, from above, and extract it.
Step 2: Delete the old update.app file you copied earlier in the dload folder and copy the new update.app file over there.
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#* again, to open the hidden menu.
Step 4: Select Software upgrade, then start SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select and run the update.
Step 6: Wait for few minutes, for the process to complete.
Step 7: Reboot the device.
If you have any questions, please contact us, using the comments section.