Huawei is not one of the top tablet manufacturers on the market, but their latest MediaPad M3 is definitely a very interesting device, especially now, when it can be updated to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat, after the firmware was made available for download. The 7.0 Nougat B302 Firmware for Huawei MediaPad M3 is based on EMUI 5.0 OS and it’s an official build, uploaded on the manufacturer’s server.
The update is expected to roll out in a phase-wise manner, but you can also install 7.0 Nougat on Huawei MediaPad M3 manually, by following the steps in the guide below. Just make sure you follow the instructions carefully and it should be ready in no time!
Here you can find detailed information about the firmware you will install on the tablet:
- Device – Huawei MadiaPad M3
- Model – BTV-DL09
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B302
- Build Number – BTV-DL09C100B302
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Before starting the update, please consider the following recommendations, so you can avoid any potential issues:
- The firmware is just for the BTV-DL09 variant of the Huawei MediaPad M3. Don’t try installing it on another variant or another device, since it won’t work.
- The update may erase the data on your phone, so it’s advisable to take a backup of your phone initially, then proceed with the installation.
- Your battery should be at least 50-60%, so you can avoid a potential in-between the process shutdown.
- Once again, make sure you follow the instructions in the guide carefully.
Download Huawei MediaPad M3 Nougat Firmware
Update.Zip – Download
Update_data_Full_hw_eu,Zip – Download
Install 7.0 Nougat on Huawei MediaPad M3
Step 1: Download the Huawei MediaPad M3 Nougat Update.zip file, then extract it.
Step 2: On the tablet’s microSD card, create a dload folder, then copy the update.app file over there,
Step 3: Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, which opens a hidden menu, from which you should select Software Upgrade.
Step 4: Start the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 5: Select the update and run it.
Step 6: Wait for ~10 minutes, until the installation is over.
Step 7: Reboot the tablet.
Step 1: Download the update_full_hw_eu.zip from above and Extract it.
Step 2: Now First of all, delete the old update.app.
Step 3: Now, Copy all the data including update.app file in the previously created dload folder.
Step 4: Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, to access the hidden menu.
Step 5: Select the Software Upgrade option and begin the SDCard Upgrade.
Step 6: Select and run the update.
Step 7: Wait for the installation process to complete.
Step 8: Reboot the tablet.
Done! If you encounter any issues during the process, feel free to contact us, using the comments section!