Owners of the European version of the Huawei Mate S can now install a new Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware on their handsets, based on the manufacturer’s latest EMUI 4.0 OS. If you’re one of them and looking forward to doing it, you’re in the right place, as you can easily install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware (B370) for Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09), just by following the instructions below!
Before making the update, here are all the details you need to know about the firmware you’re about to install:
- Device – Huawei Mate S
- Model – CRR-L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0.1
- Firmware – B370
- Build Number – CRR-L09C432B370
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
Warnings & Requirements
Here are a few aspects you should consider, if you want to enjoy a smooth updating process:
- The firmware you’re about to install is just for the Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09), so don’t try installing it on another device. It won’t work!
- In order to be able to install it, your device must be on stock firmware and have a stock recovery installed.
- The updating process may erase your data, so our recommendation is to perform a complete backup, as it allows you to avoid an unpleasant situation.
- Check your battery level and make sure it’s at least 50%, otherwise you risk dealing with an accidental shutdown.
- Please follow the instructions below carefully, otherwise, you risk bricking your phone.
Download Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware (B370)
Download – Removed
Install Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware (B370) On Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09)
Step 1: Download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware (B370) for Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09), and extract it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder on your microSD card and put Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware (B370)the update.app, extracted earlier, over there.
Step 3: Using your phone’s dialer, dial *#*#2846579#*#*, in order to open a hidden menu.
Step 4: From the menu you’ve just unlocked, select Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SD Card Upgrade.
Step 5: Wait for about 10 minutes, until the updating process is completed.
Step 6: Reboot your phone.
Step 1: Download the ROM, using the link provided above, at step 1, and extract it.
Step 2: Create the dload folder on your card and copy the update.app over there.
Step 3: Turn off your Mate S.
Step 4: In order to begin the update process automatically, press Volume Up + Volume Down + the Power button.
Step 5: Wait for 10 minutes and the updating process will be ready.
And you’re all done, you have successfully managed to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow B370 Firmware for Huawei Mate S CRR-L09. As you can see, the process, no matter the method you opt for, is very simple. However, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us, by dropping a few lines in the comments section below!