After the B184 Nougat Update, we present the latest Android 7.0 Nougat B194 update for Huawei Mate 9. The newer update brings more improvements in the areas of performance and stability. More over that the RAM management also has been improved which means that now your Honor Mate 9 will run smoother and faster than ever before.
The B184 Nougat update is only being delivered in the European region for now as they are planning for a phase wise delivery. And that is the reason, you might need to wait for some time if you live outside the Europe. But, if you wish to update your phone right now, you can use the download and guide provided here to install Nougat B194 update on Huawei Mate 9.
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L09/MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B194
- Build Number –MHA-L09C432B194/MHA-L29C432B194
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Download Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B194 File
1) Download Nougat Update for Mate 9 MHA-L09 (MHA-L09C432B194)
2) Download Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (MHA-L29C432B194)
Install Stock Nougat B194 Update on Huawei Mate 9
- First of all download the files given in the download section.
- Save the Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B194 files in your Honor Mate 9.
- Shut your phone down and boot into TWRP recovery.
- Go to the install tab and first flash the update.zip file.
- After the first file has been flashed, you need to flash the other two files in the same order as shown in the download section.
- Once that is done, swipe right to wipe the residual files.
- Afterward reboot your device.
1) First of all, download the zip files listed in the download section.
2) Now we need to rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
3) After we are done with renaming, we can move forward to extracting the HWOTA_MHA.zip file to your Mate 9 or your computer.
4) Then copy the rest of the two update zip files either in the phone’s internal storage inside a HWOTA folder or if you choose to use your computer, save it in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
5) To begin the actual installation process, run the update.bat, it will check if you have copied all the files correctly in the folder.
6) Afterward Reboot into Bootloader by pressing “Volume Down + Power” buttons or by entering “adb reboot bootloader” command in the command window.
7) The above command will install the TWRP custom recovery on your Huawei Mate 9.
8) Then, Disconnect the USB Cable and reboot your Mate 9 by pressing “Volume Up + Power” switches together to enter TWRP recovery mode.
9) Once you’re booted in the TWRP, connect the phone with USB again and press Enter to continue.
10) If your update files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER otherwise type 2 if files are placed in the HWOTA/Update folder on your computer.
11) And lastly, type 1 again when it asks and press the Enter key twice.
Done! Above input will begin the installation of Android 7.0 Nougat B194 update on your Huawei Mate 9.
If you find this useful please share it with your friends and subscribe to our newsletters for more updates.