Finally, Honor 9 (STF-L09) European and Russian variants are getting their first update. The Latest B130 updates based on Android 7.0 Nougat and runs Honor’s own EMUI 5.1 OS. This one can be called an essential update as it fixes all the previously known issues on Honor 9.
The latest update fixes previous bugs regarding 3D panorama sharing problem and the problem of rendering certain UI elements. Apart from that, there are many performance optimizations are included in this B130 update.
The Honor 9 Nougat B130 Update is being delivered via OTA and if you haven’t received an update notification by now, you can download and install Android 7.0 nougat B130 update from here.
- Device – Honor 9
- Model – STF-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B130
- Build Number – STF-L09C432B130/STF-L09C10B130
- Region – Europe/Russia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Make sure your Honor 9 has an unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed. If not then you can click here to unlock the bootloader of Honor 9 and continue to install TWRP on Honor 9 here.
- Make sure you have sufficiently charged your Honor 9.
- Do not flash this update on any other device rather than Honor 9 or it might stop working.
Download Honor 9 Nougat B130 Firmware Files
1) Honor 9 Nougat Update for Europe STF-L09C432B130
2) Honor 9 Nougat Update for Russia STF-L09C10B130
Install Nougat B130 Firmware on Honor 9
- First of all, enable USB Debugging from the developer options in the main settings app.
- Download Nougat B130 update for Honor 9 from above and save it to your device.
- Shutdown your Honor 9 device and boot it again into TWRP recovery.
- Now navigate to the install tab and flash the update.zip first.
- After that install the update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files likewise.
- Give the installation a chance to complete and reboot your Honor 9 afterward.
If you face any difficulties, do let us know in the comment section. Have a nice day!