The Tech giant Honor has finally released the most awaited Android 7.0 Nougat update for Honor 8 Pro. Currently, the update has only been released in the European, and Asian region.
The Nougat update has been packed with many performance improvements and previous bug fixes. Therefore wait no longer to download and install 7.0 Nougat B183 on Honor 8 pro.
The B183 update comes with EMUI 5.1 OS, which has a lot of new features than the previous versions. The said update is being delivered via OTA (Over The Air) and because of the phase wise delivery mechanism, you may not get an update notification.
But for such cases, we are here to help our users. We have provided all the download files and the installation guide here. Kindly scroll down to find the download files and installation guide.
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Version – 7.0 Nougat
- Firmware – B183
- Status – Official Beta
- Region – Europe / Asia
- EMUI – 5.1
- Type – Full Firmware Image
Download Honor 8 Pro Nougat B183 Files
1) Download Nougat B183 for Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C432B183) – European
2) Download Nougat B183 for Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C636B183) – Asian
- First of all, take a full backup of your phone.
- Secondly, double check that your phone is charged enough to carry out installation procedure.
- Take care of each step carefully and do not skip any of them.
- Lastly, the update is only designed for Honor 8 Pro, therefore, do not flash this update on any other device.
Install Nougat B183 update on Honor 8 Pro
1. First, you need an unlocked bootloader of Honor 8 Pro to flash custom ROMs along with a custom recovery like TWRP. Therefore, unlock the bootloader first and continue to the next step.
2. Download Honor 8 Pro Nougat B183 ROM from the download section in your phone.
3. Now, Boot your phone into Recovery mode to install the latest ROM.
4. In TWRP, install the update.zip provided in the download section and proceed to the next step.
5. After installing the previous file, we need to flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files provided in the download section.
6. hold up until the point that the procedure wraps up.
7. Done! Reboot your Honor 8 Pro and enjoy the new update.
If you like our guide, please share it with your friends and if you need any help, feel free to contact us and fellow users in the comment section.